WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Zoo








This past weekend my mom came to Indy to visit. Since it was such a beautiful day on Saturday the fam decided to go to the zoo. It definitely brings back childhood memories seeing all the animals.
Small fact about me: I was born in Johannesburg, South Africa and was fortunate enough to have the experience of seeing a lot of these animals in the wild.
Brian and Becky got an earful of random facts and stories about the animals...and it doesn't help that Eric and my mom are elementary teachers! One funny moment was when we were hanging out by the Ostriches and a man said to his wife, "I've heard that you can actually ride these things." We all had a laugh because we use to do that.
It was definitely a fun day of hanging out! I brought my camera along to snap some quick family pictures.

No comments: