WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

tony & andrea...engaged!!!

















I just adored this couple...they are so cute and fun!! Tony and Andrea also had their engagement session at Notre Dame. Not only are they die hard fans, but they also got engaged there. Their November wedding is coming up fast and I can't wait to take pictures of them again!
Congratulations Tony and Andrea!!!

4 comments:

nicole green said...

i love these shelly! :) the 2nd one is way cute .. definitely my favorite. she's got the best expression. :)

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

I love #6 & 7 against the brick wall! Nice!

Aubrey Bence said...

I love these pictures shell! I really really really really want you to come and shoot mine and Ryan's engagement photos! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

How cute are they! I love 7, just something about it!