WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

john & beth...engaged!!!





















I shot John and Beth's engagements at Purdue University where they met and fell in love...and got in engaged! I always love college campuses because there are so many great spots to shoot and they normally hold a lot of memories for the couples.
I had a great time with John and Beth. There's nothing like a perfect day and a great couple! Beth is just BEAUTIFUL! I love her big brown eyes and long lashes!! I look forward to their wedding in May!
Congratulations John & Beth!!!

3 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

I absolutely love the leaf throwing shot! Cute couple!

Spottswood Photography said...

Your stuff is amazing!! Great work:)

n8 said...

I love that tree!!! Great shots. Hope you got your phone and car working again. Tiffany