WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, October 15, 2007

two years!





Today is Brian and my two year anniversary! I can't believe two years have gone by! Brian's so much more than I ever dreamed in a husband. I love him more today than ever!
Happy anniversary Love!

3 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...

Congratulations!! :) Hope you had a nice anniversary together.

nicole green said...

awww look how cute you guys are!! :) congrats!

Aubrey Bence said...

I remember this day like it was yesterday! Congratulations love! I love you both so much and you guys are an amazing couple! I miss the crap out of you!