WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

chad's 30th birthday





















This past weekend Brian and I traveled to Denver with the rest of my family to surprise my brother Chad on his 30th birthday. It was a great trip and although it was super short, it was definitely worth it!
All we basically ever do when we get together is play games...it use to be cards but recently we've been a little obsessed with this board game called The Settlers of Catan. I highly recommend it if you love board games or if you're looking a good Christmas gift!! We are all VERY competitive people in my family and have somehow married people just as competitive as us, which makes playing games pretty interesting.
Another reason why the trip was so great was getting to spend time with all my little nephews!!! Preston is the newest of the bunch!!! I spent a good amount of time just holding him...he's so little and sweet! There's nothing like watching a baby fall asleep in your arms!
It was also fun to watch Jonathan and Aiden with their cousin Blake! We actually got all of them on video laughing at each other...it's SO funny. Go to my sister-in-law's blog to see it....I'm sure she'll put it up!
I got home late Monday night and found that my nephews had given me a little parting gift...the FLU! By the way...I forgot how horrible it is to have the flu...I think the last time I had it was in elementary school! So I've been a little under the weather the past few days and still trying to catch up on all the editing from being gone and then being sick!!!!
Anyways...here are a few images from this past weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute kiddos! Sounds like you had a great time. Sorry to hear you caught the flu. Hope you're feeling better soon.