WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

chris & libby...married!!!






























I had a blast shooting Chris and Libby's wedding. They are such a fun couple to be around and are completely head over heals in love!! Despite the unexpected 90 degree weather in October, the whole wedding party was really laid back during pictures and not afraid to let loose!!
Their ceremony and reception was held at Fountain Square Theater in Indianapolis. With it's old fashion diner and beautiful theater, it always makes for a fun location for pictures.
Libby looked absolutely gorgeous...I loved her up do! And I especially like how Chris and all his groomsmen wore brown converse and matching socks!
Congratulations Chris and Libby!!!

6 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Johnston said...

WOW!! Those are gorgeous, I especially love the ones of Libby in front of the green wall...you were right on with that idea. Absolutely gorgeous. Once again, Shelly, you amaze me! :)

Anonymous said...

These are the best wedding pictures I have ever seen!! I love them all. You really captured Libby and Chris!!

Emily

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Love the converse shoes! Great shots, Shell!

nicole green said...

the one of their feet hanging down is sooo cute. :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun wedding, beautiful job! The feet hanging down is my fave too :)