WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

robert & lindsey...engaged!!!

















With the weather being so different from day to day this month, we really lucked out with Robert and Lindsey's engagement session. It rain most of the day and I was getting pretty close to canceling the shoot but was so glad that I didn't!! It ended up being a GORGEOUS evening!!
Robert and Lindsey are a very sweet couple! I just loved Lindsey's blue eyes!!! They will be getting married in October of next year!! Congratulations!!!

2 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...

beautiful pictures- I love the silouhette in front of the cloud. Hope you're feeling better!!

righthandman said...

Shelly did an amazing job!
I did not think we could take such great pictures....well it was all Shelly! She made us feel special. Thank you Thank you