WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

JR & Amy...engaged!!















How cute and happy is this couple?!?! I loved taking pictures of them!!! JR and Amy laughed, smiled, and kissed the whole time! Loved it! Even though the weather was a little rainy and cold that evening, we still had a great time.
Thanks JR and Amy!!!

This is just the first of a bunch of engagement blog posts to come!!!

1 comment:

Aubrey Bence said...

shell! These are really great shots! You are so good.... So when do I get to book you to do mine?!?!?!