WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

jeff & jennifer....engaged!!!















I went up to Notre Dame for some engagement shoots this past Sunday. Sadly the weather wasn't on our side:(
Jeff and Jennifer...who probably had the worst of it...stayed real positive and made the most of it! I think it definitely shows in the pictures!! Jeff, who attended Notre Dame, was an excellent tour guided and made my first trip to Notre Dame educational. He even threw in some interesting facts and history! I really enjoyed the whole experience! Both Jeff and Jennifer are so kind and easy going! They will also being getting married at Notre Dame in the Spring.
Thanks Jeff & Jennifer!!

2 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...

Great job...can't tell the weather wasn't great - the photos look awesome. I especially like #3 and the hands photo. Beautiful as always :)

Em said...

love the color- it's stunning... (as usual)