WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, October 01, 2007

Patrick & Angela's Reception


































Patrick and Angela threw a BEAUTIFUL reception at the Omni Hotel. They had so many amazing details from the party favors to their unique guest books. It was such a memorable event. Family and friends flew in from all over the country. Even their little dog Sam was a guest.
I fell in love with Angela's wedding gown! She is truly one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen.
Congratulations Patrick and Angela!!!

2 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...

beautiful photos - I'm sure they'll love them. You're awesome!

Em said...

I LOVE the clarity on the ring shot and the b&w upshot of the dress is gorgeous!