WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, May 28, 2007

the carpenters








I met up with Melody, Jeremy, and their little boy Gabe last week to do a quick family shoot. Melody has been an AMAZING friend and networking partner this past year! She and Jeremy have a photography business together and shoot a lot of weddings and portraits. I met the Carpenters at The Crux...the church Brian & I attend. Melody has really helped me get a good start on my business!! We have a joke where I sometimes call her my "other spouse" since I spend so much time with her and because we talk on the phone WAY too much during the day!!
Check out their site www.carpenterpd.com!
Melody also took the picture of me on my site...in the "about" section.

5 comments:

nicole green said...

aw shelly these are SO cute! i'm sure mel is loving them. :)

BethLaurren said...

Hi Shelly,
I loved the second to last photo - it looks like the boy's about to jump! I loved the photos on your last post as well...the shoes are such a great shot!

Anonymous said...

they are so cute, you captured them so well. I especially love the three of them laughing!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Thanks again for getting some great shots of us! Love them! They are so much better than us setting up the tripod and running for it. ;) I can't wait to use them! Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

these are amaaaaaaazing!