WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

tim & kristi















I LOVED taking pictures of Tim & Kristi!!! They smiled and laughed the entire session...I don't think I've ever shot such a happy couple!! Loved it! With Tim's shocking blue eyes and Kristi's BEAUTIFUL smile...I don't think they could take a bad picture! I'm really looking forward to their wedding in July! Thanks Tim & Kristi for such a fun session!!!

4 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Beautiful Shelly! I love the one on the bridge overlooking the city.

Carpenter Photography & Design said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww! So cute Kristi!!! I LOVED the bridge and brick wall one...No wait, I loved them all! MISS YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice to "meet" you, Tim. Kristi, your beautiful personality shows through every photo reminding me of why you are one of my favorite people in the whole wide world! Love that you did the photo shoot downtown in "my" city on the canal. Fantastic!! Inspired!!