WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

baby blake is here!!!

Blake Thomas Valentine was born today!!!! He weighed 7lbs 14oz and was 20.5in long! He has really light hair...no...it's not red and is just the CUTEST baby EVER!!!! Rebecca's water broke around 4:00am...I'm not really sure what time she got to the hospital, but I think it was between 8:00 & 9:00am. When they arrived their AMAZING nurse found out that the baby was breech (not so sure how to spell that!)...so Rebecca had a C-Section. Everything went really well and Bec did GREAT!!!!
It was an AMAZING experience to be apart of!!! I was SOOO excited to finally hold and see my new nephew!!! And of coarse I took TONS of pictures! Here are a few...slide show to come!!!!

















3 comments:

nicole green said...

awwww congrats aunt shelly!! :D i'm so happy for you and your fam!

Anonymous said...

HE'S BEAUTIFUL!!! We are so happy for you guys. Once again, Shelly, you took some great pictures. I loved Becky's maternity pictures too. We can't wait to see everyone this summer. Keep in touch! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

My cousin is so cute! I can't wait to meet him.