WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

rebecca
















This is my sister-in-law Rebecca and my brother Eric...they are expecting a new baby in May!! I'm so excited to have a new little nephew!!!! I have to say that Rebecca might be the best model EVER!!! Not only is she gorgeous...but she knows how to work the camera!! Eric you did a great job too! It won't be long and I'll be posting tons of pictures of my new nephew!!

4 comments:

n8 said...

Love the silouhettes. Tiffany

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

These are awesome!!!! I love them!! Mel

nicole green said...

these are soo great! you are awesome. :)

i cannot wait to see pics of the baby once he gets here. :) will this be the first time you'll be an aunt? i was in the room when my niece was born. it was crazy! in a good way. :)

Kerenina Photography said...

Visit me... I love your stuff and wanna hear what you think about my stuff... Keren.