WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

erin & grant













Yesterday I shot Erin and Grant's engagement session. 40 degree weather definitely helps a couple get a lot closer!!! I've been friends with both Erin and Grant since college, which makes it even more enjoyable to shoot their engagement session! I actually used Erin as a model a few times for photography assignments in college...she is gorgeous!!!! I had such a hard time picking my favorites, because I loved so many of their images...what a beautiful couple!! Thanks Erin and Grant for a fun time yesterday!!

1 comment:

joyceannvalentine said...

Outstanding pictures!Love your backgrounds. The pictures of grandpa ice fishing, sure put a smile on his face! LOVE, joyceannvalentine