WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, March 05, 2007

lia sophia


This post is for all of my 2007 brides. You should have received an invite in the mail for a Lia Sophia jewelry party March 12. I had the opportunity to see this jewelry at a bridal event and thought that having a party would be a great way to get to know my brides outside of the photography world. I would love for you to bring your bridesmaids, friends, mother...whoever. The more the merrier! :) There will be prizes, snacks and coffee straight from Higher Grounds (new coffee shop in Fishers). The focus of this party is to get a chance to know you better. I would love to have you...even if you come only for coffee. There is no obligation to buy anything...at all, but there is a lot to choose from and the jewelry could make excellent gifts for your bridesmaids (or you can find something for yourself, as well:). If you have any questions about the location...please call me or send an email! I hope to see you there...March 12th

No comments: