WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

deer



Last Thursday when I was driving home (Mom's Home) to Michigan...I saw the most amazing thing!!!! So amazing that I had to pull over and take a picture because I thought that no one would believe me! Now even the pictures aren't a true testament of what I saw...but I swear there were about a hundred deer in one cornfield! Now I've seen plenty of deer before, I've even met them up close and personal with the hood of my car...but never that many at one time! Again the pictures don't do justice!

2 comments:

Kerenina Photography said...

I loved your work alot..
Thanks for appreciating my work...
I will be back to your page.

blessings..

Keren

Shelly Valentine said...

For some reason...I can't get the images to upload...I'll try later!