WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

rose queen
















Kristin Perry is a good friend that I have grown up with and is also this years Rose Queen for Jackson, MI. She will be going on to compete in Miss Michigan in just a couple months! So when I was in Michigan this past weekend, we did a photo shoot for her head shots. I really don't think she can take a bad picture! I won't be surprised when she wins Miss Michigan! Good luck Kristin!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! You take such great stills Shelly. I had no idea that you were into photography.

Take care,
Andrew

Unknown said...

Wow Shelly, where did you say you found her? Was it like a Pretty Woman thing? Spectacular pics!

Kerenina Photography said...

I love Kristin, she is not only beautiful from the outside, but also from the inside! trust me.

Kerenina Photography said...

I must say that I appreciate your photography so much, Shelly. and I thought that I am good in photography. still I have what to learn, but when I see your amazing work- I think that I have SO much to learn.. :)

check out mine if you like- www.myspace.com/kerenina_photography

Tiffany said...

I love this girl! How beautiful! I'm excited to spend Miss Michigan week with her!

nicole green said...

you did SUCH a wonderful job! she is so cute!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Truly amazing!!!!!! I love them--you rock Shelly!

katia said...

Wow Shelly..don't know if u remember me,(i lived at the Perrys,Katia from Colombia)..I am just amazed by the wonderfull pics you've done to Kris and Becky..they look so beautiful..those pictures touched my heart.Say hi to them and that I love them.Best wishes for you and your career.Katia