WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

courtney & adam


















I had a blast shooting this wedding yesterday! Courtney and Adam are an adorable couple! They are very loving to one another and seem to always be having fun! I also really enjoyed their friends and family. Everyone was really laid back and they all seem to know how to have a good time!! Both the ceremony and reception were at great locations and the wedding as a whole was beautiful...despite the snowy weather! Congratulations Courtney and Adam!!!!

3 comments:

n8 said...

Beautiful work, Shelly. You had some great shots! Looking forward to the coming season. Tiffany

Dustin Koester said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dustin Koester said...

My name is Dustin Koester, I was the spikey haired guy in Adam Baker's groom party. I did their wedding website (BakerNealWedding.com) and I made a page for posting the pictures from the wedding day. Well, here it is, after the wedding, and I need to get ahold of pictures to post. I need to get the digital copies of the pictures so that I can post them. Please let me know if this is possible. Thanks, and GREAT GREAT pictures! I'll remember your name for future projects!

You can reach me through email @ duakoest@gmail.com . Thanks.