WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

osp....amazing!!










This has been an incredible week for me. I attended a photography conference, OSP Indy, downtown. I was able to hang out with some incredible photographers as they shared their secrets of success!!! We spent the day Monday shooting under different lighting situations and later went to dinner at PF Changs. Tuesday I was able to listen to different photographers speak about their success and Wednesday about album design. The best part of this conference was being able to network and build new relationships with other photographers that I have admired for so long!!! Below I have posted a few pictures from the natural lighting shoot lead by Jessica Strickland and Amber Holritz.

No comments: