WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Friday, March 30, 2007

new lens!!!









At the WPPI Trade Show, they were giving incredible discounts on photography equipment. Of course I couldn't help but buy a new lens...I bought the 50mm 1.2!!!!! I'm soooo excited about it! I've been wanting for this lens for a while now (that lens and about 3 others!!) It was delivered yesterday, and all I wanted to do was play with it! I knew that my friend Mel Carpenter was shooting an engagement session, so I tagged along so I would have something besides my dog Lucy to shoot! I LOVE THIS LENS!!!!

No comments: