WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Friday, May 18, 2007

blu's blog

I'm so excited that the people at Blu Domain chose to feature me as their "it girl" today on their blog!!!! It was DEFINITELY unexpected, but I'm honored! Blu Domain is one of the top, if not THE leader of photographic websites! They also have the COOLEST blog filled with great tips, the latest gossip, and featured photographers. My new site that actually launched this week was design by the AMAZING people at Blu Domain. They do such an incredible job and have made the whole website process a BREEZE!!! THANKS GUYS!!! And thank you Kailee for noticing my work!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! Kudos for you. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

You're AWESOME!!!! Miss BLU GIRL!!! :D

Anne said...

Congratulations Shelly!!! You totallllly deserve it! You're hot!! ;)