WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, May 14, 2007

scott & whitney's wedding






























I don't even know where to start!! This is definitely one of my most favorite weddings EVER!!! Everything about it was AMAZING!!! The whole day was held at Mavris Arts & Event Center which is a BEAUTIFUL and UNIQUE place. John, the owner, is such a wonderful and kind person...great to work with!
There were so many creative aspects to the day from the wine bottle center pieces to Scott & Whitney riding off on a tandem bike! I think what I loved the most was Whitney's little hat with netting! How GORGEOUS does she look!!!!
Scott & Whitney are TRULY an AMAZING couple...I know God is going to BLESS their marriage!

12 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Looks like such a fun wedding and I love the pictures! Nice job, Shelly!

nicole green said...

ooo i looove every single picture you posted! :) you are SO much fun to work with! i had a blast. :)

Shelly Valentine said...

That was a lot of fun! Thanks for making it a even better day Nicole! I can't wait to see what you got!

Anonymous said...

Shelly,

These pictures are incredible! You did an unbelievable job and you were so great to work with. We will cherish these pictures forever.

Thanks,
Dave Elliott
Whitney's Dad

Anonymous said...

Shelly -
Love the hat but I am a sucker for hats! Love the picture in the elevator and along the tracks. Wish more would ride off on a tandem too. Great job.

Anonymous said...

hoooooooly cow! I'm SOOOO jealous of you! your bride had a "bird cage" veil... I WANT I WANT I WANT! GREAT work Shelly... this is my favorite Shelly Valentine wedding EVER!

Anonymous said...

LOVE those images!!! great work!!! they seem like a SUPER FUN couple!!! :)

Chad Franz said...

WOW! Incredibly beautiful stuff!! Kickin' shots, girl!

Anonymous said...

i love them all. i second bobbi, love this wedding! you captured it so well!

Whitney said...

Scott and I love every single shot! We had such an amazing day and you were able to capture it just the way we had hoped. It was such a blessing to work with you and we're so thankful that you could be a part of our special day!

Anne said...

Fabulous Shelly!!! I'm totally in love with Whitney's birdcage veil AND the tandem bike?!?! SCOTT & WHITNEY ROCK!! LOVE IT!! ;-)

Angela Nasby said...

Shelly, it was great to see you at this wedding, and your shots turned out to be amazing!! You really have a gift...every single picture could be published. :) Your style reminds me of my friend Katy Marshall, who did my wedding pics in TN. You guys both have the ability to capture candid moments with a discriminating eye. It is nice to know that I don't have to travel back home to find a photographer that i can trust to take the kind of pictures that I know I will love! :)