WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, May 21, 2007

nick & jen











I had a great time shooting Jen & Nick...I was a little under the weather, but it was a beautiful day and they were both really fun! The funny part was that Jen had forgot to put on her engagement ring for the shoot...but Nick was GREAT and went back to the apartment to get it!! Sorry Jen...I had to add that little part in! It's something I would totally do too! I also really enjoyed talking with them...they are both professional actors and I couldn't help but ask tons of questions about what they do! Nick just got a part in Hamlet!! I might just have to make Brian take me to it! Thanks Nick & Jen for a fabulous day!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww!! How sweet are you, Nick and Jen!?! These are fantastic photos and the ring looks great.
HAPPY ENGAGEMENT to 2 FAB actors!
maryproctorpicturethis

Anonymous said...

these are great-
your colors are fantastic
& love your eye for shots

beth

nicole green said...

beautiful pictures, shelly. :) loving the shoe shot!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

These are so much fun! I love the one of them laying in the grass...and of course, the shoes. :)

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how much you rock, Shelly!

Jen

gwynethcolleenphotography said...

oooh, the black and white of him kissing her cheek is FABULOUS, and the bottom two are really great. the one against the gate looks kind of glam/hollywood.