WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

one week old








Baby Blake is one week old! Today I went over to snap a "few" more pics of the little guy! Of course I took a gazillion!!! It's amazing how much he's changed in just a week! Eric & Rebecca are already GREAT parents!! Today I watch them give Blake a bath...and they already have a system down!

3 comments:

nicole green said...

these pictures are so sweet. :) being an aunt is the best thing in the world .. especially when you are a photographer. i can't even count how many times i've taken pictures of my niece. and it's always "oh i'm just going to take a few" and i fill up an entire card. i need some control! :)

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful baby boy! I know you will be great parents! It is fun to look at the pictures. Your sister is doing a great job.

Pam

Anonymous said...

I love the Toe/Ring shot and thee suitcase images. The green suitcase lining is so vibrant. I would love to have it as a huge backdrop.

Keep up the great work.

N8