WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, June 04, 2007

one light





So I had totally become an available light photographer, which is fine because available light is AMAZING...that is...when you have it. So yesterday I was shooting Mark & Hana's wedding...which was INCREDIBLE and there will be more pictures to follow, but I was in a situation where I had almost absolutely NO available light...my camera could barely focus it was so dark. I was about to grab my flash and pop it on my camera when I thought back to the One Light Workshop with Zack Arias that I recently attended. I knew this was the perfect situation to apply what I had learned...here are a few of the pics...I still have so much to learn, but I was EXTREMELY excited when I saw the results! Any photographers out there who haven't attended this workshop should totally do it if you ever have the chance!

4 comments:

nicole green said...

shelly these are amazing!! i WISH i would have attended that workshop after seeing these .. and seeing how easy of a set up it was yesterday.

your photos are out of this world. :) the last one is my absolute fave! i can't wait to see more of what you did!

Anonymous said...

shelly...these are GREAT!! bobbi mentioned how great of a workshop it was and that she learned A TON!! i heard you were a smokin' HOT model too!! : )

Anonymous said...

ditto to what lauren said :)

Anne said...

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice!! Her hair is phenomenal!!!