WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, June 25, 2007

grant & erin's wedding!






















src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FCAUXMzg1Y0/RoAipfzmjxI/AAAAAAAAAw8/NyFNt0Cy2m0/s400/ge11.jpg" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5080098475981836050" />













I loved shooting this wedding!!! It's ALWAYS a blast when you are already good friends with the bride and groom and everyone in the wedding! My hubby was even one of the groomsmen and he sang in the ceremony...what a stud!!
I had soooo much FUN just spending time with everyone and was blessed to be a part of Grant & Erin's wedding day!
I was also lucky enough to also shoot their engagement session in March...when the weather was 40 degrees!!!
I don't think these two could possibly ever look bad in a picture...they are GORGEOUS!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous! They look like the perfect couple. Can't wait for you to shoot our wedding! =)

nicole green said...

oo they are super cute!! you did a beautiful job, shelly! :D i'm sure they'll absolutely love every single picture!

Elizabeth said...

Shelly Valentine- you are rockin' the socks off of that 5D - these images are amazing! I always check in to see what your eyeballs are seeing! Keep up the great work!
-E

BethLaurren said...

Oh my gosh her dress is beautiful!! Her eyes POP in every single photo...these are so great!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple, and gorgeous photos! Great job as always Shel :)

abcdef said...

You got some amazing captures here, Shelly. I love all the vibrant colors. Great job.