WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mark & Hana


















I shot Hana & Mark's engagement pictures a few days before their wedding so their wedding pictures will probably post in the next week!
I had a great time shooting their engagement pictures. We did them in West Lafayette at Purdue. I have never taken pictures there so it was fun to shoot in a new location. Plus...I had Mark there to basically give me a personal tour of the whole campus! It was a lot of fun! My favorite image is of Mark brushing Hana's hair. She has the most GORGEOUS long hair...and you can see how much he loves it! Mark & Hana are a GREAT couple and the fun just continued on through the weekend at their wedding! Thanks for putting up with me for that many days in a row!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your style-
the final photos look so bright
and clean

these are great

nicole green said...

aw yay i was hoping you'd post these. :) i'm even more psyched to see their wedding pics!