WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

...and the wedding!
































Wow! There is so much to say about Hana & Mark's wedding! I truly enjoyed shooting this wedding. Hana and Mark, as well as their families, really welcomed me as a part of their special day. This was my first time ever shooting a Muslim wedding...and man, they now how to celebrate!
The celebration started Saturday night when Hana's huge family came into town. Everyone spent the evening at Hana's parents house eating AMAZING food and dancing the night away!!! I really enjoyed getting to know the family and shooting pictures of everyone hanging out!
The wedding day was just as fun! At that point...I felt like part of the family! Once again everyone met up at Hana's parents house and then it was off to the Indiana Roof Ballroom, which is a beautiful place to hold a ceremony and reception! Thanks Mark, Hana, and ALL the family for a GREAT time! Hana and Mark actually have a second wedding planned for this year in Barbados (where Mark is from). I'm sure it will be just a beautiful!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful work

nicole green said...

these are sooo great shelly!! i was so psyched when i saw you posted them. :)

gwynethcolleenphotography said...

oh, i am so jealous of this wedding! the feet w/ the henna and the shoes...to die for! great job.

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

you rock, shell!