WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, June 18, 2007

sarah & corey



















So I'm SUPER excited about these pics! I shot Corey & Sarah's engagement pictures on Sunday morning...it was extremely hot and I was very exhausted from my out of town wedding the day before...HOWEVER, once I met up with the two...I knew it was going to be a GREAT shoot! Not only were they both BEAUTIFUL...but they were very laid back and easy to work with!
The whole time I was editing these images I couldn't get over how unbelievably GORGEOUS Sarah is! I'm mean look at those eyes!!!! She looks a little like Kirsten Dunst to me in some images. I can't wait to shoot Corey and Sarah's wedding in the fall! Thanks for a great time guys!!!
Enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are amazing! The two of you look absolutely fabulous! I love them! Love yous, E!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! These photos are awesome!! When I first started looking I thought I want the 4th one down, then as I kept scrolling, geez, they're all great!! So now I want 1 of each!!
You guys are beautiful together!! I'm so glad you found one another!!
Corey, what can I say...You are one handsome young man!! (Looks like his Mom!!)
Love ya both!! Corey's Mom

Aunt Barb(er) said...

Life is short,
Make a memory every day.
Smile alot.
Compliment each other.
Be honest and true.
Never let family or friends come between you.
Hold on to one another as if you are one.
Peace and love will surround you as each day is done.

Anonymous said...

wonderful...
the bright colors really compliment their joy -
and love your high-key b&w's...
favorites are 12&16...

lovely

nicole green said...

she looks SO familiar!
beautiful work. :)

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!! I'VE PHOTO'D THOSE TWO BEFORE!!! Are you shooting their wedding too? Small world, huh? ANd yes yes yes... Sarah is GORGEOUS!!! Well... Corey's awfully cute, too! :D LOVE TO YOU SHELLY, SARAH & COREY!!!

~bobbi

Lindsay said...

WOW!!! What a small world! Shelly and Bobbi ROCK! Sarah and Corey both added beauty to my wedding party- photo'ed by Miss Bobbi herself!

Aubrey Bence said...

shell... these are beautiful! I can't wait for you to do mine! hahaha... kidding but not really!
you are really so incredibly talented! i love it!