WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

blake @ 3.5 weeks



Here are two pictures I took (out of a hundred!) of my nephew Blake at 3.5 weeks!
He's just the cutest little guy ever! It's amazing how much he's already changed! Last week I got to babysit him for the first time! It was only for about 25 minutes while Eric and Becky went to the pool, but I loved every minute of it!!! Look how precious he is!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

incredibly beautiful photos...
love your work.

nicole green said...

you took 100 and you only posted 2!? what is wrong with you? ;) jk.

thanks for the fun times today at mcdonalds. haha!

The Chinlund Family said...

I didn't even know they had a little baby, he's adorable!!! Hope things are going well for you dear!