WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Friday, July 06, 2007

i'm back!



Well I feel like I've been gone FOREVER! Even though I was home a couple days these past three weeks...I haven't had a lot of time in front of my computer. I apologize for the late response on emails...I still haven't got through all of them...and for the lack of blogging. I now have PLENTY to blog about!!! Also, for those of you waiting to view your images, thanks for being SO patient...I'm getting through them as fast as possible!!!
I did have a relaxing and SUPER fun 4th of July up at my cottage with all my family. Here are two images I ran across a few minutes ago. After days of hooking worms and throwing back itty bitty fish...my hubby Brian caught this large mouth bass!!! We did clean it, but didn't have time to eat it:( I also got some pictures of my oldest brother Chad teaching my nephew Jonathan how to fish!...it was so precious! More images to come!!!!

1 comment:

nicole green said...

i was wondering where you've been. :) i hope all is well!