WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

david & beth










Instead of shooting an engagement session, David and Beth asked me to shoot a couples shower they were having. I thought this was a great idea! All their friends and family were there and it gave me a chance to get to know everyone! Of course I had to shoot a few pictures of just David and Beth before the whole party began! Can't wait for your wedding in August!!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

n8 said...

cute idea. beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

Shelly-

Dang we look good. Hahaha- but seriously I wanted to thank you for the amount of time and effort you put into this night- you took SO MANY shots- it was such a great feeling knowing that you were there to get all! We love these pictures and will cherish them forever and ever and ever and ever (I have had some caffeine today if you can’t tell)… Okay see you in August! Woot woot!!!

Thanks!
Beth & David

Shelly Valentine said...

Beth!
You crack me up!
You are gorgeous...and I can't wait to get pictures of you in your gown!