WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, July 30, 2007

ross & courtney





























Brian and I recently decided to buy some bikes and start biking for exercise. One day when we were out, we road by this big field of wild flowers close to my house. I wanted so badly to take pictures there but needed someone willing to drive all the way out to this field. I knew Ross and Courtney's engagement pictures were coming up and crossed my fingers that they would be willing to do this.
They were so great about it! We started off shooting in Noblesville and then made the drive over to the field. Courtney had me a little freaked out when she thought we might find a dead body in it but instead all we found were lots of bugs!
Not only were Ross and Courtney great about coming with me to that location, but they were amazing in front of the camera!!! They did about anything I asked of them! I was thrilled with the results of the pictures and I hope Ross and Courtney are just as excited! Thanks you two!!!! You guys were so much fun! I can't wait until your wedding in a few weeks!

5 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

I love the field shots...amazing!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome shel! Don't you love it when you see some place that you know you have to shoot and it works out...I've always been obsessed with fields myself....and the couple is just beautiful!

nicole green said...

you are so good, shelly! :) i've been eyeing a field myself. i'm doing some senior pics soon so we're going to stop there for sure. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great set! Your field shots are amazing especially the ones with the sun glare!

n8 said...

FABULOUS!

Tiffany