WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

the elsie family













This past 4th of July, Brian and I took a little vacation up at my family's lake cottage. We always have a blast up there! This year was especially fun because now there are tons of new babies! My aunt and uncle live next door and have six kids! They are almost all married with kids, so it crazy out there when all the families get together.
And of course I took my camera with me! There are a lot more posts to come...but here is my cousin Lucas, his wife Erica, Sophia, and their new addition, Thomas! Enjoy!

2 comments:

nicole green said...

oo that feet shot is way too cute! :) i love baby feet!

Unknown said...

the fourth picture is my favorite. it is so cute.