WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

ross & courtney...married!


































This was such a beautiful wedding!! Ross and Courtney were married at SS. Peter and Paul Cathedral in Indianapolis and had their reception at the Ritz Charles.
It wasn't too long ago that I had shot their engagement session and ever since I had been SUPER excited about their wedding. They definitely love the camera and are always up for anything...and even have some great ideas of their own! Aren't they a gorgeous couple!!
Congratulations Ross and Courtney!!!!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

nicole green said...

these are all great shelly. :) i'm sure they're going to love every single one of them! thanks for letting me help out that day. i can't tell you enough how much fun i have and how great it is to work with you! :)

i was just working on a few of their photos to throw on my blog as well .. even though i shouldn't. :) i have so much more work i need to be doing. :)

(longest comment in history!)

Unknown said...

shelly we absolutely love them!!! We can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for making our wedding day fun and capturing so many memories. You are so talented the pictures are beyond what I imagined.