WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Friday, August 17, 2007

mr. & mrs. marshall






























I was a little out of my element driving to Chicago for Peter & Joey's wedding. First of all, I've never claimed to be a good driver...in fact, I don't even really like to drive! I was so nervous about driving through Chicago traffic that I went and bought a GPS...by the way...it's been a life saver for me...I LOVE IT!
Anyways...I made it safely there and the whole day went a lot smoother than my driving! Even though there was some rain, Peter & Joey made the best of it and were willing to still do their pictures outside! Aubrey Pepper, one of my BEST friends and an amazing photographer, was in the wedding party and shot some of Peter & Joey's pictures with me!
Peter & Joey had such a beautiful wedding and reception! I love that they didn't let the rain spoil their day! In fact...I think that it only added to their pictures and made them more unique and memorable! Thanks and congratulations!!!

6 comments:

Kelly and Bryan said...

These came out amazing, great job Shelly!

Anonymous said...

ok...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the red boots!!!

nicole green said...

yaaaay i've been waiting for the red boot pictures. :) these are so great shelly! :) see you in a few hours for another fun day!

by the way, i tagged you on my blog. :)

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

The boots were an awesome touch!

Anonymous said...

Under my umbrella, ella ella, ay ay.....how can you not sing that song while looking at these! love the shots with the boots and umbrella!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! your work is amazing. see you soon.

p.s. soon we will have drinks in our hands and toes in the sand.