WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

mr. & mrs. speckman!

























I had such a great time shooting David and Beth's wedding! Since I recently shot their couple's shower, I had already met most of their friends and family! This made my job a little easier especially because they had such a large wedding party! Everyone was SUPER nice and cooperative, even when I had them posing for pictures in 90 degree weather!!!
Both Nicole and I thought that Beth had one of the most beautiful wedding dresses! She was a GORGEOUS bride!!
Congratulations David & Beth!!!

3 comments:

rachel said...

I am digging especially that one with the fountain... your photos have such life and vibrancy shelly! hope I get to meet you someday and learn!!!

Unknown said...

Shelly~

LOVE THE PHOTOS!

Thanks for being totally awesome!

Beth Speckman :)

nicole green said...

amaaaaazing shelly!! :)