WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

family























A few posts back I had mentioned that I had more 4th of July pictures coming...well working hard to get through all the endless wedding editing, I finally had a chance to edit those pictures of my extended family. I know I have already talked about this in gone fishin and elsie family, but again my family has a lake cottage up in Michigan and I spent one of the days up there taking pictures of my uncle and aunt and ALL their children and grandchildren! You'll see how many there are!
A few of these pictures are also of my nephews and family.

2 comments:

nicole green said...

wow that is a ton of kidlets! :) they're all so cute!

Aubrey Bence said...

oh my gosh shell... I'm obsessed with these pics! the first one is like breath taking! You are so good!