WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Friday, August 10, 2007

blake @ 3 months!















It's amazing how fast babies grow & change! It seems like just a few weeks ago Blake was just starting to smile and gaining some neck control...now he's turns his head to look at people (mainly mom!) and he is laughing out loud! Part of me wants him to stop growing so fast, but at the same time it's so exciting to see what he'll do next. Here are a few new pics of the little guy! We were trying to get him to smile, but he was way too interested in my camera.

1 comment:

nicole green said...

did you go take these after we got noodles!? he is getting SO cute and big. :) awww i love babies so much. i can't wait to see more of him. :)