WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

tim & kristi




































Tim and Kristi did an incredible job with turning Brownsburg Indiana into what felt like a destination wedding! The sunset ceremony was so picture perfect! From tiki torches to palm trees, every little detail made you feel like you were somewhere tropical!

3 comments:

nicole green said...

wow i can't believe that's in brownsburg!! that is SO fun!

Anonymous said...

I love that top group shot! It is beautiful. As always, your photos are amazing. I'm so jealous! :)

Unknown said...

I had more fun at this wedding than any other ... except for my daughter's and my own of course, grin. Great photos! Great memories! Great friend!