WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

super random post...

I think at some point in everyone's life...THIS has happened! Maybe it was prom...a day at school...a wedding...but you've shown up and someone is wearing EXACTLY what you're wearing!!!! I had to snap a shot of this...THREE people showed up in the same dress! How CRAZY is that?!? Luckily, they were good sports about it!

P.S. I shot three of the same pictures and someone was blinking in EVERY shot! Don't you love when that happens?

1 comment:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!