WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

john & beth...married!






Such a BEAUTIFUL location!




Beth's mom MADE all the jewelry!!




The moment just before John sees his bride!






She is stunning!











href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FCAUXMzg1Y0/SCz2DQpV3xI/AAAAAAAADEU/sP-v7G7NIv0/s3200-h/27.jpg">






It was a little chilly out.






John and Beth had a beautiful wedding at Laurel Hall. Even though the weather was windy and cold, it didn't stop the day from being perfect! Right between the cake being cut and the dancing...the wind calmed down and the light was great! We ran out onto the terrace to grab a few more shots! Definitely worth it! Congratulations John and Beth!!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Amazing photos, Shelly! I love the vintage feel throughout the venue and your photos. Gorgeous.