WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

baby luke and family...coming soon!


Brian and I had the BEST time in Atlanta visiting Jason and Amber and their 7 month old...Luke!
They are such wonderful friends and we already miss them! I have some other post to make, but when I ran across this picture I HAD to post it!!! Isn't he so cute?!?!

2 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

So cute and oh, my goodness...it's Jason Berry! ;) Glad you got to visit with them.

Mike and Amanda said...

How on Earth did you get all that detail in the cornea of his eye...I'm beginning to hate my camera :(