WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

brian & mindy...engaged!




It's definitely spring! I love to see all the flowers in bloom!





I love this one!









I met up with Brian and Mindy at Butler to do their engagement session. It was a beautiful evening and the light was perfect...and so was the couple! I really enjoyed spending time with Brian and Mindy. They are extremely sweet and easy to be around! They will be getting married at The Mavris in July! Can't wait!

2 comments:

DomestiKatie. said...

Hi Shelly!

I'm a friend of John & Kristin Germanceri's, and I've been looking at your blog regularly ever since you posted their engagement photos!
Your work is absolutely beautiful- if my husband and I lived in Michigan still, we'd be begging you to take pictures of us.
Let me know if you ever come to New York City!
Keep up the beautiful work!

-Katie von Erck

Erika McCauley said...

Gorgeous photos!!