WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

JR & Amy...married!








Amy handmade most of the details...and they were amazing!!!





This picture plus...


this one, equals...









Always having fun!






Amy made JR pinky swear that he wouldn't put cake in her face! He didn't break it!


I had such a great time shooting JR and Amy's wedding! First of all, they are super fun and are always laughing and having a good time! Who doesn't want to be around that?!?! Second, it was so sweet to see their two families come together!! During the ceremony they not only made promises to each other, but also to all their children...such a sweet moment. And the best part was when they played "The Brady Bunch" theme song for the recessional! Thanks for having me be apart of your special day!!! Congratulations!

1 comment:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Shelly--gorgeous wedding! I love the fun bright colors used thoughout and that cute story about pinky swearing!