WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, May 19, 2008

chris & natalie...engaged!


SO ADORABLE!!!








The famous tree on the Purdue campus!



I think she's in love!


Chris and Natalie really wanted pictures done by this fountain when it was dark...I wasn't really sure how the pictures would turn out. I think it was all worth it!



Chris and Natalie are such a sweet couple. They decided that they wanted their pictures done at Purdue University we they both attend. The campus looks so beautiful during this time of year! How adorable are they?!? I couldn't take enough pictures!
Congratulations Chris and Natalie...I can't wait until the wedding!

3 comments:

Em said...

beautiful job! what a gorgeous couple... and I LOVE the one of Natalie looking up at Chris -- beautiful!

Touch of Love Photography said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! Fabulous job! They are all great, but the silhouette one... woah... how did you do that?! Nice work!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

I love the last one Shelly...great work!