WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

happy birthday to me:)

Well...it's not my birthday yet! But it will be in just ONE day! I can't believe I'm going to be 23! Kidding...I'm turning 27. I made this post a little early because Brian and I are heading to Atlanta, GA to visit two of our most wonderful friends!!! It will be a nice little mini vacation for both of us! I'll definitely be posting some pictures of our trip when I get back...so stay tuned!

Below are pictures that my friend Melody Carpenter took...she did a fabulous job because we really don't look that good in real life...HA!


7 comments:

kelly said...

happy happy day shelly! i hope you are celebrated well...may this year bring new blessings!

Nicole said...

Aww you're adorable! Happy Birthday!

Your pictures are amazing. I am in awe everytime you post. :)

Jennifer Wathen said...

Happy Birthday Shelly!!

You two look so cute together...

Have a great trip.

April said...

Happy Birthday! Your pictures are hot!

rebeccavalentine said...

Don't be shy. You guys do look that good. Hope you have a happy happy birthday down there in Atlanta!:)

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Happy Birthday my favorite friend! Love you!!!!

The Chinlund Family said...

Gorgeous pictures Shel! But seriously, you two ARE that beautiful in real life!