WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, April 07, 2008

scott & chelsea...coming soon!



Well I know it's been quite a long time since I've posted anything! I'm excited to blog my first wedding of the season...Scott & Chelsea! It was such a PERFECT day! Check back soon!!!

2 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...

Oooo! This picture is beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest - so glad its that time of year to see beautiful photos regularly from you :) Hope to see you soon!

nicole green said...

yay! you know i can't wait to see them. :)