WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Fun Idea!



A few weeks ago my sister-in-law had a Lia Sophia jewelery party. I had attended a party before and was just as impressed with this one. It was a blast to get together with some friends and enjoy each others company while at the same time bringing home some fun pieces of jewelry. The Lia Sophia representative leads the function and there is no pressure to buy any items. I would totally suggest this for any girls needing some fun ideas to begin a bachelorette party, bridal shower, or just a fun evening away. Also, the party is a great time to find gifts for your bridesmaids or that special piece of jewelry that will be worn on your wedding day. If you are at all interested in hosting your own Lia Sophia Party click here or email Alicia Perrott at aliciaperrott@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Jennifer Wathen said...

OMG!!! Shelly, my sister just had a Lia Sophia party last week. How funny is that?